Litvinov Aleksandr Nikolaevich, Doctor of engineering science, professor, sub-department of theoretical and applied mechanics and graphics, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Khadi Odey Shaker, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Yurkov Nikolay Kondrat'evich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, head of sub-department of radio equipment design and production, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. Modeling of the stress-strain state (SSS) of the basic structural ele-ments of electronic systems (RES) in conditions actual operation is an urgent prob-lem, the solution of which allows at the early design stages to identify the most loaded elements of RES and to make design technological decisions to optimize the design. The aim of this work is to increase the reliability and to provide the required performance characteristics of RES products by a technological method.
Materials and methods. The authors considered a mathematical model of a real board of RES with hinged heat producing elements under the influence of the heat caused by the operating mode. Mathematical modeling of the thermal field and board’s SSS was based on the finite element method (FEM), implemented in the ANSYS software package.
Results. The authors carried out mathematical modeling and analysis of thermal fields and SSS of boards under the action of external thermal impacts. The research-ers established the board’s most loaded areas, which are vulnerable to formation of defects of mechanical origin, including latent ones, in conditions of RES exploita-tion. The authors proposed design-technological methods to reduce stress and im-prove thermo mechanical reliability of the design.
Conclusions. The proposed model allows to investigate SSS of boards taking into account with the real location and installation conditions of attached components. Through mathematical modeling the authors established the most loaded areas on a board and its components under operational thermal impacts.
1. Yurkov N. K. Tekhnologiya proizvodstva elektronnykh sredstv: uchebnik [Technology of electronic devices production: textbook]. Saint-Petersburg: Lan', 2014, 480 p.
2. Khadi O. Sh., Litvinov A. N. Fundamental'nye problemy sistemnoy bezopasnosti [Fun-damental problems of system security]. Elets, Izd-vo EGU, 2014, pp. 68–75.
3. Litvinov A. N., Litvinov M. A., Smogunov V. V. Prikladnye modeli mekhaniki getero-gennykh struktur izdeliy priborostroeniya: monogr. [Applied models of heterogeneous structure mechanics of instrument engineering products: monograph]. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2009, 320 p.
4. Litvinov A. N., Khadi O. Sh., Yurkov N. K. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences].2014,no.4(32),pp.146–157.
5. Khadi O. Sh., Litvinov A. N. Nadezhnost' i kachestvo slozhnykh system [Reliability and quality of complex systems]. 2014, no. 3 (7), pp. 8–15.
6. Bezukhov N. N. Osnovy teorii uprugosti, plastichnosti i polzuchesti [Basic theory of elas-ticity, plasticity and creeping]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 1968, 512 p.
7. Kuznetsov O. A., Pogalov A. I., Sergeev V. S. Prochnost' elementov mikroelektronnoy apparatury [Strength of microelectronic equipment elements]. Moscow: Radio i svyaz', 1990, 144 p.